Upcoming Competitions and Draws
- Cumbria Interclub Matchplay 2020
The Inter Club Matchplay ( ICMP ) is to be held at ONE venue in 2020.
The venue this year for the Preliminary round is Maryport Golf Club on Sunday 19th April 2020.
It will remain a foursomes team event, where the 4 man team is split into 2 pairings and then drawn against opponents pairings from another club. Teams should enter via their Club Secretary and all entries to be sent to :-
Tom Stout .
All teams entering this competition will be placed in an open draw. This competition is open to ALL golf clubs in Cumbria. Multiple entries will be accepted with the relevant fee, £40 per team, £70 for two or £90 for three teams. Closing date for entries will be Midnight Saturday 12th April 2020.
The draw will take place on Sunday 13th April and posted on the website thereafter.
Preliminary Round Maryport GC Sunday 19th April 2020.
Rounds 1 & 2 Appleby GC on Sunday 24th May 2020 (First round 08.00 with 16 teams down to 8. PM Second Round 8 teams down to 4)
Semi Finals and Final Workington GC Saturday 6th June 2020. Starting at 08.30.
For further information you can ring Alan Mclean 07850 596 762 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
County 4s Competition
This years County 4s competition will be taking place at Penrith GC on Sunday 17th May 2020. We are very pleased to anounce that this Great golf course is hosting this competition for the first time but having held County events here in the past we can certainly look forward to a great day.
Draw for Interclub Strokeplay, Sunday 16th July. Seascale Golf Club
|Time am||Time pm||Player 1||Player 2||Player 3|
|08.00||12.45||Seascale A1||Workington B1||
|08.08||12.53||Workington B2||Seascale A2||
|08.16||13.01||Seascale A3||Workington B3||
|08.24||13.09||Seascale B1||Penrith A1||Kendal 1|
|08.32||13.17||Penrith A2||Kendal 2||Seascale B2|
|08.40||13.25||Kendal 3||Seascale B3||Penrith A3|
|08.48||13.33||Penrith B1||Furness 1||Carlisle A1|
|08.56||13.41||Furness 2||Carlisle A2||Penrith B2|
|09.04||13.49||Carlisle A3||Penrith B3||Furness 3|
|09.12||13.57||Workington A1||Carlisle B1||Barrow 1|
|09.20||14.05||Carlisle B2||Barrow 2||Workington A2|
|09.28||14.13||Barrow 3||Workington A3||Carlisle B3|
|09.36||14.21||Windermere 1||Ulverston 1||Brampton 1|
|09.44||14.29||Ulvertson 2||Brampton 2||Windermere 2|
|09.52||14.37||Bramption 3||Windermere 3||Ulverston 3|
- Could Team Captains please inform Tom Stout, County Secretary of their teams beforehand, it would be greatly appreciated. Email email@example.com
- Teams please report to the desk at least 15 minutes before the first tee time allocated.
- In order to save time between rounds, sandwiches and chips will be provided for the players and Captains. The cost to Clubs will be notified in advance. Could Team Captains please liaise with the Caterer at Seascale Golf Club, Kirsty, in advance to make arrangements for food and settlement of bills.
- All team members must be registered on the CDH with a competitive handicap.
- The team with the lowest aggregate over 36 holes will be the winner and will qualify for the Champion Club Tournament at East Devon Golf Club on 23rd September.