Upcoming Competitions and Draws
Interclub Matchplay 2019
The Inter Club Matchplay ( ICMP ) is to be held at ONE venue in 2019.
The venue this year is Kendal Golf Club on Sunday 21st April 2019.
It will remain a foursomes team event, where the 4 man team is split into 2 pairings and then drawn against opponents pairings from another club. Teams should enter via their Club Secretary and all entries to be sent to :-
Tom Stout .
All teams entering this competition will be placed in an open draw. This competition is open to ALL golf clubs in Cumbria. Multiple entries will be accepted with the relevant fee, £40 per team, £70 for two or £100 for three teams. Cosing date for entries Midnight 31st March 2019.
The draw will take place on the Sunday 7th April 2019 and posted on the website thereafter.
Draw for Interclub Strokeplay, Sunday 16th July. Seascale Golf Club
|Time am||Time pm||Player 1||Player 2||Player 3|
|08.00||12.45||Seascale A1||Workington B1|
|08.08||12.53||Workington B2||Seascale A2|
|08.16||13.01||Seascale A3||Workington B3|
|08.24||13.09||Seascale B1||Penrith A1||Kendal 1|
|08.32||13.17||Penrith A2||Kendal 2||Seascale B2|
|08.40||13.25||Kendal 3||Seascale B3||Penrith A3|
|08.48||13.33||Penrith B1||Furness 1||Carlisle A1|
|08.56||13.41||Furness 2||Carlisle A2||Penrith B2|
|09.04||13.49||Carlisle A3||Penrith B3||Furness 3|
|09.12||13.57||Workington A1||Carlisle B1||Barrow 1|
|09.20||14.05||Carlisle B2||Barrow 2||Workington A2|
|09.28||14.13||Barrow 3||Workington A3||Carlisle B3|
|09.36||14.21||Windermere 1||Ulverston 1||Brampton 1|
|09.44||14.29||Ulvertson 2||Brampton 2||Windermere 2|
|09.52||14.37||Bramption 3||Windermere 3||Ulverston 3|
- Could Team Captains please inform Tom Stout, County Secretary of their teams beforehand, it would be greatly appreciated. Email email@example.com
- Teams please report to the desk at least 15 minutes before the first tee time allocated.
- In order to save time between rounds, sandwiches and chips will be provided for the players and Captains. The cost to Clubs will be notified in advance. Could Team Captains please liaise with the Caterer at Seascale Golf Club, Kirsty, in advance to make arrangements for food and settlement of bills.
- All team members must be registered on the CDH with a competitive handicap.
- The team with the lowest aggregate over 36 holes will be the winner and will qualify for the Champion Club Tournament at East Devon Golf Club on 23rd September.