Upcoming Competitions and Draws
Draw for Interclub Strokeplay, Sunday 16th July. Seascale Golf Club
|Time am||Time pm||Player 1||Player 2 ||Player 3|
|08.00||12.45||Seascale A1||Workington B1|
|08.08||12.53||Workington B2||Seascale A2|
|08.16||13.01||Seascale A3||Workington B3|
|08.24||13.09||Seascale B1||Penrith A1||Kendal 1|
|08.32||13.17||Penrith A2||Kendal 2||Seascale B2|
|08.40||13.25||Kendal 3||Seascale B3||Penrith A3|
|08.48||13.33||Penrith B1||Furness 1||Carlisle A1|
|08.56||13.41||Furness 2||Carlisle A2||Penrith B2|
|09.04||13.49||Carlisle A3||Penrith B3||Furness 3|
|09.12||13.57||Workington A1||Carlisle B1||Barrow 1|
|09.20||14.05||Carlisle B2||Barrow 2||Workington A2|
|09.28||14.13||Barrow 3||Workington A3||Carlisle B3|
|09.36||14.21||Windermere 1||Ulverston 1||Brampton 1|
|09.44||14.29||Ulvertson 2||Brampton 2||Windermere 2|
|09.52||14.37||Bramption 3||Windermere 3||Ulverston 3|
- Could Team Captains please inform Tom Stout, County Secretary of their teams beforehand, it would be greatly appreciated. Email email@example.com
- Teams please report to the desk at least 15 minutes before the first tee time allocated.
- In order to save time between rounds, sandwiches and chips will be provided for the players and Captains. The cost to Clubs will be notified in advance. Could Team Captains please liaise with the Caterer at Seascale Golf Club, Kirsty, in advance to make arrangements for food and settlement of bills.
- All team members must be registered on the CDH with a competitive handicap.
- The team with the lowest aggregate over 36 holes will be the winner and will qualify for the Champion Club Tournament at East Devon Golf Club on 23rd September.