Scratch League Fixtures 2018
Southern Premier League 2018
As a result of the 2018 AGM the winner of this league will play the winner of the Northern Premier League in a 18 hole match to find the Champion Scratch League team for 2018. The venue will be Eden GC on Sat 13th October.
|Date||Home Team||V||Away Team|
Tue 29 May
0 Kirkby Lonsdale
|Thur 31 May||Furness A 8||v||4 Furness B|
|Fri 1st June||Kendal B 9||v||3 Barrow|
|Tues 5 Jun||Windermere. 6||v||6 Barrow|
|Wed 6 Jun||Kendal A. 9||v||3 Furness B|
|Thur 7 Jun||Furness A 12||v||0 Kendal B|
|Fri 8th Jun||Carus Green 9||v||3 Ulverston|
|Thur 14 Jun||Furness B 0||v||0 Kirkby Lonsdale|
|Fri 15th June||Carus Green 2||v||10 Furness A|
|Fri 15th June||Ulverston 6||v||6 Windermere|
|Fri 15th Jun||Barrow 7||v||5 Kendal A|
|Tues 19 Jun||Windermere 7||v||5 Carus Green|
|Wed 20 Jun||Kendal A 12||v||0 Kendal B|
|Fri 22 June||Barrow 3||v||9 Furness A|
|Tue 26 Jun||Windermere 8||v||4 Kendal B|
|Wed 27 Jun||Kendal A 9||v||3 Carus Green|
|Thur 28 Jun||Furness B 6||v||6 Barrow|
|Fri 29th Jun||Kirkby Lonsdale 0||v||0 Ulverston|
|Wed 4th Jul||Kendal B 7||v||5 Furness B|
|Fri 6th July||Barrow 10||v||2 Carus Green|
|Fri 6th July||Kirkby Lonsdale 0||v||0 Furness A|
|Fri 6th July||Ulverston 10||v||2 Kendal A|
|Wed 11th Jul||Kendal A 8||v||4 Windermere|
|Thur 12th Jul||Furness B 7||v||5 Ulverston|
|Fri 13th July||Kirkby Lonsdale 0||v||0 Kendal B|
|Thur 26 July||Furness A 12||v||0 Windermere|
|Fri 27th July||Kirkby Lonsdale 0||v||0 Kendal A|
|Fri 27th July||Kendal B 8||v||4 Carus Green|
|Fri 27th July||Ulverston 12||v||0 Barrow|
|Thur 2nd Au||Furness A 6||v||6 Kendal A|
|Fri 3rd Aug||Kendal B 9||v||3 Ulverston|
|Fri 3rd Aug||Carus Green 6||v||6 Furness B|
|Fri 3rd Aug||Barrow 0||v||0 Kirkby Lonsdale|
|Thur9th Aug||Furness B 12||v||0 Windermere|
|Fri 10th Aug||Carus Green 0||v||0 Kirkby Lonsdale|
|Fri 10th Aug||Ulverston 7||v||5 Furness A|
Southern Premier League Results 2018
Unfortunately Kirkby Lonsdale have informed the Secretary that they will NOT be fulfilling the rest of their fixtures. Therefore, after much deliberation, it has been decided that all matches AGAINST Kirkby Lonsdale will be null and void. The relevant points have been DEDUCTED from ALL matches that were played against Kirkby Lonsdale.
As stated in the Scratch League Rules, the Secretary's decision is final.
Many Congratulations to Rob Leitch and his Furness A team who won 5 out of 7 games and only lost 1 match this season. They have qualified to play the Scratch League Final At Eden GC on Saturday 13th October 2019. Well Done Lads.
Northern Premier League 2018
As a result of the 2018 AGM the winner of this league will play the winner of the Southern Premier League in a 18 hole match to find the Champion Scratch League team for 2018. The venue will be Eden GC on Sat 13th Oct.
|Wed 16th May||Carlisle A 5||v|
7 Penrith A
|Wed 16th May||Brampton A 7||v||5 Workington B|
|Wed 16th May||Workington A 7||v|
5 Carlisle B
|Tues 22nd May||Penrith A 4||V||8 Seascale A|
|Wed 23rd May||Carlisle A 10||V||2 Brampton A|
|Fri 25th May||Workington B 2||V||10 Workington A|
|Weds 30th May||Workington A 8||V||4 Brampton A|
|Weds 30th May||Carlisle B 2||V||10 Penrith A|
|Thurs 31st May||Seascale A 9||V||3 Workington B|
|Tues 5th June||Penrith A. 10||V||2 Workington B|
|Weds 6th June||Brampton A 5||V||7 Carlisle B|
|Weds 6th June||Carlisle A. 10||V||2 Seascale A|
|Weds 13th June||Workington A 10||V||2 Seascale A|
|Weds 13th June||Carlisle B 6||V||6 Carlisle A|
|Weds 13th June||Brampton A 8||V||4 Penrith A|
|Weds 20th June||Workington A 4||V||8 Penrith A|
|Weds 20th June||Carlisle A 10||V||2 Workington B|
|Thurs 21St June||Seascale A 8||V||4 Carlisle B|
|Weds 27th June||Workington B 4||V||8 Carlisle B|
|Weds 27th June||Carlisle A 6||V||6 Workington A|
|Thurs 28th June||Seascale A 10||V||2 Brampton A|
|Tues 3rd July||Penrith A 7||V||5 Carlisle A|
|Weds 4th July||Workington B 10||V||2 Brampton A|
|Weds 4th July||Carlisle B 12||V||0 Workington A|
|Thurs 12th July||Brampton A. 7||V||5 Carlisle A|
|Thurs 12th July||Seascale A 10||V||2 Penrith A|
|Fri 13th July||Workington A 11||V||1 Workington B|
|Tue 17th July||Penrith A. 6||V||6. Carlisle B|
|Wed 18th July||Brampton A 6||V||6 Workington A|
|Wed 18th July||Workington B 6|
|6 Seascale A|
|Wed 25th July||Carlisle B 9||V||3 Brampton A|
|Wed 25th July||Workington B 4||V||8 Penrith A|
|Thurs 26th July||Seascale A 7||V||5 Carlisle A|
|Tue 31st July||Penrith A 11||V||1 Brampton A|
|Wed 1st August||Carlisle A 12||V||0 Carlisle B|
|Thurs 2nd August||Seascale A 6||V|
6 Workington A
|Tues 7th August||Penrith A TBA||V||TBA Workington A Cancelled for Big 6 fixture|
|Wed 8th August||Workington B TBA||V||TBA Carlisle A Cancelled for Big 6 Fixture|
|Thurs 9th August||Seascale A 5||V||7 Carlisle B|
|Wed 15th August||Brampton A 9||V||3 Seascale A|
|Wed 15th August||Workington A 2||V||10 Carlisle A|
|Wed 15th August||Carlisle B 10||V||2 Workington B|
|TBA||Penrith A||V||Workington A|
|Wed 22nd August||Workington B 2||V||10 Carlisle A|
|Sat 13th October||SCRATCH LEAGUE FINALS||EDEN GOLF CLUB|
Northern Premier League Results 2018
As a result of the 2018 AGM, Brampton A and Workington B are relegated. Workington B will play their 2019 season in the West League replacing Seascale B, Brampton A will play their 2019 season in the North League replacing Stony Holme.
Massive congratulations to Carlisle A for winning the Northern Premier League for 2018. They will now go forward to Eden GC on 13th October to play Furness A in the Scratch league Final to find the Champion Club for 2018.
North League 2018
As a result of the 2018 AGM the team that wins this league gains promotion to the Northern premier league 2019.
Many congratulations to Stony Holme who have won the North League and will play in the Northern Premier League in 2019. Well done Lads.
Tue 22 May
2 Brampton B
|Tue 22 May||Appleby 8||v||4 Penrith B|
|Fri 25th May||Silloth 6||v||6 Stony Holme|
|Wed 30 May||Brampton B 6||v||6 Silloth|
|Fri 1st Jun||Penrith B 5||v||7 Eden|
|Fri 1st Jun||Stony Holme 12||v||0 Appleby|
|Tues 5th Jun||Appleby 10||v||2 Brampton B|
|Fri 8th Jun||Stony Holme 10||v||2 Penrith B|
|Fri 8th Jun||Silloth 6||v||6 Eden|
|Thur 14 Jun||Brampton B 3||v||9 Stony Holme|
|Fri 15th Jun||Penrith B 3||v||9 Silloth|
|Tue 19th Jun||Eden 7||v||5 Appleby|
|Fri 22nd Jun||Silloth 10||v||2 Appleby|
|Fri 22nd Jun||Penrith B 7||v||5 Brampton B|
|Fri 22nd Jun||Stony Holme 8||v||4 Eden|
|Tues 26 Jun||Eden 6||v||6 Stony Holme|
|Tues 26 Jun||Appleby 11||v||1 Silloth|
|Wed 27 Jun||Brampton B 12||v||0 Penrith B|
|Tue 3rd July||Appleby 8||v||4 Eden|
|Fri 6th July||Silloth 8||v||4 Penrith B|
|Fri 6th July||Stony Holme 10||v||2 Brampton B|
|Tue 10 July||Eden 11||v||1 Silloth|
|Wed 11 July||Brampton B 5||v||7 Appleby|
|Fri 13th July||Penrith B 5||v||7 Stony Holme|
|Tue 17 July||Eden. . 5||v||7 Penrith B|
|Tue 17 July||Appleby. 10||v||2 Stony Holme|
|Fri 20th July||Silloth. 7||v||5. Brampton B|
|Wed 25 July||Brampton B 8||v||4 Eden|
|Fri 27th July||Stony Holme 10||v||2 Silloth|
|Fri 27th July||Penrith B 3||v||9 Appleby|
|SAT 13th Oct||SCRATCH LEAGUE FINALS|
EDEN GOLF CLUB
North League Results 2018
Many Congratulations go to StonyHolme G C for their magnificent winning of the Scratch League North League 2018. They have gained promotion to the Northern Premier League for the 2019 season, Well done Rusty and the team.
West League 2018
As a result of the 2018 AGM the team that wins this league gains promotion to the Northern Premier League 2019
|Thu 24 May||Seascale B 11||V|
|Fri 25 May||keswick||V||BYE|
|Fri 25 May||Maryport 5||V||7 Cockermouth|
|Fri 1 June||Keswick 7||V||5 Seascale B|
|Fri 1 June||Cockermouth 12||V||0 Whitehaven|
|Fri 1 June||Maryport||V||BYE|
|Tue 5 Jun||Whitehaven 5||V||7 Keswick|
|Tue 5 Jun||Bye||V||Cockermouth|
|Thu 7 Jun||Seascale B 12||V||0 Maryport|
|Fri 15 Jun||Cockermouth 4||V||8 Seascale B|
|Fri 15 Jun||Maryport 7||V||5 Keswick|
|Tue 19 Ju||Whitehaven 3||V||9 Maryport|
|Thu 21 Ju||Seascale B||V||BYE|
|Fri 22 Jun||Keswick 12||V||0 Cockermouth|
|Fri 29 Jun||Maryport 12||V||0 Whitehaven|
|Fri 29 Jun||Cockermouth 9||V||3 Keswick|
|Tue 3 Jul||Whitehaven||V||BYE|
|Thu 5 Jul||Seascale B 12||V||0 Cockermouth|
|Fri 6 Jul||Keswick 0||V||12 Maryport|
|Fri 13 Jul||Maryport 6||V||6 Seascale B|
|Fri 13 Jul||Cockermouth||V||BYE|
|Fri 13 Jul||Keswick 11||V||1 Whitehaven|
|Tue 17 Jul||Whitehaven 12||V||0. Cockermouth|
|Thu 19 Jul||Seascale B. 12||V||0 Keswick|
|Tue 24 Jul||Whitehaven 3||V||9 Seascale B|
|Fri 27 Jul|
|SCRATCH LEAGUE FINALS||EDEN GOLF CLUB|
West League Results 2018
Congratulations go to Seascale B on winning the Scratch League West League for 2018. Next year Seascale B will join Seascale A in the Northern Premier League, Congratulations also go to Maryport for pushing Seascale B all the way. My personal thanks go to all the other teams who religously sent there results to me in very quick time. Your time and effort in getting your teams together and your results in is very much appreciated. Thank you very much Gentlemen.
Results as of 13/08/17
Northern Premier League Table
Southern Premier League Table
Carlisle A beat Furness Golf Club.
An eliminating match between Penrith A and Appleby will be played at Windermere G.C on Saturday 5th May with the first Tee being played at 2.30 pm Approx.
Scratch League Rules 2018
1. There shall be 4 leagues in the Cumbria Scratch League. North Premier, South Premier, North and West.
2. Entry fee will be £65 per team and is reviewed annually. All fees to be paid to CUGC’s before the start of the league matches.
3. Teams shall consist of 6 Players (usually the 6 lowest handicappers) Players shall play in strict handicap order, but, where players have the same handicap, a team captain shall have discretion to play those players in the order of his choosing. Team Captains/ Managers shall submit a team sheet before play begins.
4. ALL players MUST have an active (competitive) handicap. Any Player found to have an inactive handicap will be disqualified from that match and points awarded to the opposing team. The lowest 6 handicap players at the 1st January each year will only be eligible for “A” team. Once any other player has played 5 times for the “A” team they will NOT be eligible to play for the “B” team.
5. All matches MUST be played as per the fixture list. Teams will only be allowed to re-arrange and replay matches which were cancelled due to weather. No matches should be played on a Friday or Monday if a County match is to be played on the Saturday or Sunday and a team player is in the County Squad for that Match.
6. If a course starts to become unplayable AFTER a match has started, a result can be recorded if; the last game has reached the tenth tee or better the result of matches shall be gained from when the matches stopped. If the last match can’t finish the ninth hole the match shall become VOID. Fixture Lists have made allowances for void matches, Team Managers must use Catch up weeks for this scenario.
7. If an away team fails to show for a fixture, WITHOUT prior warning to the home club, that club may be eligible for any reasonable expense incurred by the home club.
8. The scoring system will be (a) A game win whether at home OR away = 2 points. (b) A draw =1 point (c) A loss = 0 points. Individual scores MUST still be recorded.
9. NO allowance shall be made to any club that cannot field a team. If first choice team not eligible then juniors or higher handicappers should be used.
10. The home club shall provide all team players and manager/ captain with at least a one course meal. All other officials MUST offer payment for booked meals.
11. The Winners of the North Premier and South Premier Leagues shall play a Matchplay scenario to find the Scratch League Champions of Cumbria. Format for the final shall be that which was used at Silloth in 2012. Winners of North and West leagues shall play each other at the same venue to find a winner who will then be promoted to the North Premier, the team relegated from the North Premier shall fall into which ever league is geographically suited to that team. Scratch League Secretary shall decide.
12. Match Results MUST be forwarded to the Scratch League Secretary via text or mobile on 07850 596762 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. All results and league positions will be available by the week end of matches played. Results will be open to scrutiny.