Diary of Events
Inter Club Matchplay Preliminary Round 24th April
CUMBRIA UNION OF GOLF CLUBS
INTERCLUB MATCHPLAY 2021
APPLEBY GOLF CLUB
County Competition Rules
- All players must be members of a Golf Club affiliated to the Cumbria Union Golf Clubs.
- All players must have a valid CDH number & WHS handicap.
- All teams must register to play in this competition by informing the County Secretary through their Club Secretary, of the number of teams their Club intends to enter. A club can enter up to 3 Teams.
- All entry fees applicable to this competition must paid in advance.
- Players can play for ONE TEAM ONLY AND CAN ONLY REPRESENT ONE CLUB.
- Players MUST be named in the team they will represent and the team sheet submitted to the Competitions Chairman (Alan Mclean email firstname.lastname@example.org) 48hours before the Competition. Team sheets will be available on request from the County Competition Chairman (Alan Mclean)
- If for any reason a named player can not attend a round a substitute may be brought in. A Replacement player may be brought in as long as that player has not played for any other team in this year’s competition. Once a player has played for a team, he can only then play for that Team. Failure to comply with this Rule will result in Disqualification of the whole Team.
- Teams must register to play at the signing in desk at least 15mins before their published Tee-Time.
- All Tee-Times, venues etc will be published on the CUGC website at least 72 hours before the deadline date for team sheets to be submitted.
- The Lowest handicap players MUST play for the A Team with pairings picked by the Manager.
- The 4man team is split into 2 teams of 2, playing against another drawn out club playing Foursomes golf. At the end of the 18-hole competition the scores of both team pairings are added together and a combined result is given. Winners then move forward to the next round.
- A Quorum shall be formed with 3 County Executives. Any decision given by this Quorum shall be binding and final.
- Breaches of any Rule of golf or The Competition Rules may result in Disqualification of the Team under the Rules of Golf or CUGC Constitution Rules.
PRELIMINARY DRAW APPLEBY GC
APPLEBY A - BYE to 1st round at Seascale GC
|08.00||Match 1||Kirkby Lonsdale||V||Seascale A|
|08.15||Match 2||Penrith B||V||Grange Fell|
|08.30||Match 3||Workington B||V||Furness A|
|08.45||Match 4||Keswick||V||Carus Green A|
|09.00||Match 5||Workington A||V||Kendal A|
|09.15||Match 6||Eden A||V||Brampton A|
|09.30||Match 7||Carlisle A||V||Kendal B|
|09.45||Match 8||Cockermouth||V||Maryport A|
|10.00||Match 9||Carus Green B||V||Penrith A|
|10.15||Match 10||Maryport B||V||Eden B|
|10.30||Match 11||Appleby B||V||Furness B|
|11.00||Match 13||Carlisle B||V||Ulverston|
|11.15||Match 14||Brampton B||V||Windermere|
|11.30||Match 15||Barrow||V||Seascale B|
ROUND 1- A.M SEASCALE GC Sat 22nd May 2021
|08.00||Match 1||Appleby A||V||Seascale A|
|08.15||Match 2||Penrith B||V||Furness A|
|08.30||Match 3||Keswick||V||Workington A|
|08.45||Match 4||Eden A||V||Carlisle A|
|09.00||Match 5||Cockermouth||V||Penrith A|
|09.15||Match 6||Maryport B||V||Furness B|
|09.45||Match 8||Brampton B||V||Barrow|
ROUND 2 - P.M SEASCALE GC Sat 22nd May 2021
|13.00||Match 9||Winner of Match 1||V||Winner of Match 2|
|13.15||Match 10||Winner of Match 3||V||Winner of Match 4|
|13.30||Match 11||Winner of Match 5||V||Winner of Match 6|
|13.45||Match 12||Winner of Match 7||V||Winner of Match 8|
ROUND 3 SEMI FINALS - A.M KIRKBY LONSDALE GC SAT 5TH JUNE 2021
|08.30||Match 1||Winner of Match 9||V||Winner of Match 10|
|08.45||Match 2||Winner of Match 11||V||Winner of Match 12|
ROUND 4 FINAL - P.M KIRKBY LONSDALE GC SAT 5TH JUNE 2021
|13.30||Match 3||Winner of Match 1||V||Winner of Match 2|
18th April 2021